As you may be aware, GovHack NZ has split from GovHack Australia and we now need to consider what shape this event will take in NZ in the future.
We have a workshop in Wellington on Saturday 27th October to plan the rebirth of our event.
These are the agenda points which will be discussed:
- Branding – name of event or organisation
- Legal entity
- Roles and responsibilities
- Financial structure/requirements
- Event format
- Event requirements, event team responsibilities
- Website, hosting, development (hackerspace?)
- Decide on timeframe – date of the first event
We will report on the outcomes here, but GovHack NZ does not exist any more.