GovHack NZ 2016 is off to a flying start!
As the national team prepares for our first major meeting, we thought we’d share some fun stats with you from our first newsletter of the year.
- We have 64 subscribers on our 2016 list (squee!)
- General news / might attend – 62
- Volunteers on the weekend – 29
- Local organisers – 28
- National organisers – 14
- More than half of the 344 people we emailed from last year opened the email
- 56 people clicked on the link to our “help us make GovHack NZ 2016 awesome” survey. We have 45 responses so far, so some good data!
- 37 clicked on the link to govhack.org.nz
- 195 opens were from NZ
- 153 were from the US, and
- we had opens from Aus, the UK and JAPAN, too :)
Stay tuned for our upcoming blog post on the survey responses we’ve got, and news on next steps!
Thanks to everyone who’s already engaging with us, and we look forward to getting to know you all.